As Seen On TV Video • bark
A trip downtown on the bus today got me thinking about BarkOff and how I so wish I could use it on other annoying noises… like the guy who plopped down in the seat next to me, whipped out his cell phone, then proceeded to give some friend a play-by-play of the entire bus ride. I spent the rest of the trip composing a “Top 10 Annoying Noises List”:
- Hum of fluorescent lights.
- Crazy Frog ringtone at table next to mine in restaurant.
- Dentist drill, even if it’s being used on someone else.
- Snoring spouse, when I can’t get to sleep.
- Nickelback, anytime.
- All Ford commercials with Toby Keith.
- Car alarm, just as I’m drifting off to sleep.
- Gas-powered leaf blowers at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning.
- Driving to the lake with two Styrofoam coolers rubbing together, just out of reach.
- Toe-nail clipping in the next cubicle at work.
Wouldn’t it be great to tell the world to STFU, occasionally?
What would YOU like to do with BarkOff?