It’s all about drones these days, what with Amazon gearing up for Prime Air delivery and RC enthusiasts video piloting their latest ‘copters in the park. Have you ever dreamed of flying like an eagle with a bird’s-eye view of the neighborhood? You can zip between trees at up to 100 miles an hour, maybe peer over that high wall you’ve always wondered about. The headset lets you look around in any direction – you can even see yourself down below on the ground, a real-time out-of-body experience. You don’t have to be a member of the Royal Netherlands Air Force to enjoy aerial acrobatics like these – the new generation of super-light and durable RC aircraft are incredibly agile and maneuverable. New quadcopters like the Blade Nano QX FPV 4CH 2.4GHz RC Drone give you the totally immersive cockpit experience of on-board piloting. This isn’t virtual reality. It’s totally real and you’re in control.
The Blade Nano QX features SAFE® Technology, the latest innovation in RC flight. This revolutionary system optimizes the drone for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes:
Stability Mode: locked pitch and roll limits give you flight envelope protection while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability. The drone returns to hovering the instant you release the sticks.
Agility Mode: pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly more aggressive, aerobatic maneuvers with enhanced precision AS3X technology.
Blade Nano QX FPV Drone Features:
- Exclusive SAFE® Technology makes RC flight incredibly easy and so much fun, even for complete beginners
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 5.8GHz headset with Digital Head Tracking
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability
- SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
- Tough lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors for a smooth, powerful lift
- No FCC license required
- Small enough to fly in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle
- FPV system comes already installed – fly as soon as the batteries are charged